Join us for our signature annual event celebrating the holiday Christmas season. This year, the event is co-hosted by the Norwegian and the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce organizations.
- When: Thursday, December 7, 6:00 - 10:00 PM
- Where: Gallery13 in downtown Minneapolis
- Register: Registration closes on December 4th
- MC: KARE 11s Sven Sundgaard
- Music: The Peter Skjervold Jazz Combo
- Caterer: Deco (fruit, cheese, salmon with dill sauce, bacon wrapped duck with goat cheese, Swedish meatballs, lefse, deviled eggs)
- Beverages: Nordic influenced cocktail by BET Vodka and beers by Utepil
- Parking: LaSalle Court Parking (connected)
- Tickets: $70 for adults with bar access, $60 without and $30 for students.
The MC for the evening will be the talented Sven Sundgaard and music provided by the Peter Skjervold Jazz Combo.
Our event is being hosted at the trendy Gallery13 in downtown Minneapolis. Gallery13 is a family-owned & operated art gallery conveniently located next to the Nicollet mall with, a parking ramp right next door.
Nordic food is being catered by Deco (back by popular demand from our first event) with such things as artisan bread, fruit, cheese platter, baked salmon with dill sauce, bacon wrapped duck with goat cheese, chicken sliders, Swedish meatballs, lefse, and deviled eggs.
Raffle prizes (more details coming soon)...
And, to top it off, we will have specialty Nordic influenced cocktails and an open bar featuring local craft breweries and an excellent wine selection. NOTE: Be sure to sign-up for the $70 ‘hosted‘ ticket if you want access to the bar.
RSVP by Monday, December 4th
Parking at LaSalle Court Parking an elevator ride away.