We are looking for a new intern to our office in Minneapolis. Are you the person we are looking for?
The Marketing/Branding Intern will directly assist the Executive Board in marketing activities with our chamber and day-to-day management of the SACC-MN office. Our office is located at the American Swedish Institute, in Minneapolis. We will assist you with the Visa Application process.
Tasks will include:
- Communication/connecting with our members, other business groups/chambers and companies in the region;
- Website management (our new website will be launched this summer);
- Managing social media and other marketing activities;
- Updating membership database and assisting in the planning of chamber activities;
- Raising our profile and growing our membership
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Highly organized with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- An interest in web/social media
- Willingness to try new things and collaborate on projects not directly related to your position.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
This is an unpaid internship.
Requirements for Internship or Trainee Positions
How to apply
Send an application with a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Closing date: Open until filled